I got some McDonalds and it costed $6.66 and my cashier said “oh lawd can you order some extra sauce or somtin gawd has been good to me that number is for da devil or somtin”
showing your friend something you know they would flip out over and they say “I’ve already seen it”
i was supposed to be the hero
How exactly does fifty shades reflect badly on the BDSM community?
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.